Catch the hottest sessions on domain names, NFTs, and other digital assets before the virtual doors close!
The NamesCon Online platform closes on October 29, so this is your last chance to binge until your eyes explode on how to advance your career as a digital asset investor.
- The Castello Brothers discuss the near future of the domaining industry, and where individual investors fit in.
- ICA General Counsel Zak Muskovich and his colleagues argue a real-life UDRP case.
- Amanda Waltz, Andrew Miller, and Woodrow Levin on making magic by finding the right end-user for your name.
- Tessa Holcomb (Founder & CEO at Domain Advisors), Andee Hill (Director, GDD Accounts at ICANN), and Doron Vermaat (Co-founder of Efty.com) discuss impactful methods of shifting perceptions around the domaining industry.
- An entire track dedicated to Handshake, exploring blockchain-based domaining.
From NFTs to the NFL
Looking beyond domain names, NamesCon Online explored other digital assets, so catch on-demand sessions covering the ins and outs of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), including what’s up with all those NFT apes. You’ll also learn how to take daily fantasy sports from a fun little hobby to a serious and profitable element in your portfolio.
If you missed NamesCon Online, you can still grab a pass and catch up!
Emerging Domain Investors, This is for You
NamesCon Online’s on-demand lineup has plenty of vital information to help you fast-track your career. DNAcademy founder Michael Cyger’s “How to Value Domain Names Step-by-Step” should not be missed, and you should follow it up with the always-entertaining “What’s My Domain Worth?” panel. The session lineup has even more in store for you, including:
- Monetizing a domain portfolio without selling the names themselves
- How traffic works
- Real numbers around domain investing
- Where thousands of nTLDs fit into the future of domaining
- If you’re especially ambitious, learn how to run a new gTLD
… and do we even need to say “and much more”? Because of course there’s much more.
DNJournal Recap on NamesCon by Ron Jackson
Ron Jackson at DNJournal recapped
for those who want a deeper preview on what’s lined up. As Ron put it, “NamesCon Online once again delivered an amazing virtual version of NamesCon’s real-world conference that has temporarily been sidelined by the global Covid pandemic.” Aw, thanks, Ron!
So get started, and please remember to blink once in a while!
We look forward to seeing you at the next NamesCon event, hopefully in person!
Meanwhile, stay in touch with us through our Newsletter and our social channels.