It’s time to meet a few of our content partners for NamesCon Online. From September 9th through 11th, we’ll be running our virtual event platform around the clock so you can increase your domain-industry knowledge, make the right networking moves, and of course build your portfolio no matter where in the world you are.
Whether you’re an investor, broker, entrepreneur, or the person in charge of your company’s website and online identity, DNAcademy will teach you how to get more leads, acquire domains at wholesale values, price domains for retail sales, close your deals faster, and maintain long-lasting relationships to become a master in your field. DNAcademy will be hosting several sessions on the Americas Track, as well as a few exclusive members-only workshops. If you’re not already a member, we’ve teamed up with DNAcademy to make it easy for you with the DNAcademy Bundle. Here’s how it works:
For $399, you get everything included with the NamesCon Online Standard Pass, plus:
– Access to exclusive DNAcademy sessions during NamesCon Online
– A one-year subscription to DNAcademy, where industry newcomers and veterans alike hone their skills at buying, selling and investing in domain names.
In taking advantage of the DNAcademy Bundle, you’re basically getting the NamesCon Online ticket for free.
Urban Skill started five years ago to democratize internet-industry knowledge in India. From a popular meetup group into something much bigger. Urban Skill Urban Skill is a not-for-profit organization that runs meetups and webinars around various aspects of domain-based business, from ICANN governance to social media management—and they’re particularly focused on the aftermarket. The Urban Skill team is lining up a suite of sessions and presentations for NamesCon Online, and their Growing Domain Aftermarket Industry in South Asia panel will be conducted in Hindi!
Associate Yourself with Success at NamesCon Online
We are also welcoming three key associations that help the domain industry grow, while raising your profile in the larger tech world. NamesCon Online will feature sessions by:
- The Internet Commerce Association (ICA): The ICA is non-profit trade organization representing domain name investors, website developers and those in the business of building the domain industry. For nearly 15 years, they’ve been educating wider audiences about the value of domain names.
- The Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2Coalition): In its mission is to keep the internet open as an engine for growth and innovation, the i2Coalition makes sure that those who build the infrastructure of the Internet have a voice in public policy. Born from the fight against SOPA and PIPA, draconian US privacy laws that were ultimately defeated, i2Coalition was formally founded in 2012.
- The Association of the Internet Industry (eco): With 11,000 member companies, eco is the largest association of its kind in Europe. Besides knowledge sharing and advocacy, eco also hold around 100 events per year, so Europe’s internet players can meet in person. Since 1995, eco has existed to support internet markets, companies, and end-users alike.
Details on these associations’ presentations and sessions will be revealed soon, so keep an eye on namescon.online!REGISTER NOW FOR $59 NAMESCON ONLINE